Exciting news! The contracts just arrived for THREE upcoming books, all to be published by Carina Press! Sparks in Cosmic Dust is an epic sci-fi adventure novel with romantic elements--I'm currently editing it with Deb Nemeth for a September release. Alien Velocity is a re-release of my EPIC Award SF finalist, Charlie Runs Rings Around the Earth. And finally, Prehistoric Clock is a steampunk time travel adventure (short novel) I'm hoping to make into a series. Yep, this lot will keep me busy while I tackle my long-in-the-offing haunted house novel this year. I'll post updates on all these projects along the way.
In the meantime, you can read a bit more about them here.
Robert
2027 Oscar Predictions: What are the Oscars in Their 99th Year?
-
As the Oscars head for their century mark- 100 years of giving out awards-
it might be useful to look at where they are now. What place do they hold
in our...
19 hours ago

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting for you. I can't wait to read these.
I can't wait to share them, Melissa. Sparks took me all summer to write--it cost me unmpteen nights' sleep and a good tan. Prehistoric Clock was the last thing I wrote, so I now have nothing left to submit!
Wishing you great sales for Provocateur!
Post a Comment