Friday 28 November 2008

EP Christmas Party!

December 21st. Mark it down on your cyber calendars. My publisher Eternal Press is hosting a one-off Xmas celebration, chock full of prizes, book excerpts and stellar company, at the usual address:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EternalPressReaders/

I believe it's an all-day party--which probably means a three-day party if you factor in the musical chairs we always end up playing with our various time zones--so feel free to expect the unexpected. Bring a friend. Duck past the maitre d'. Make new friends. At these bashes, anything can, and does, happen.

See you there,

Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob,

I had no idea you had all of this. I am sitting here in awe of you. I'm going to buy a couple, can't wait to read your words. I've missed you.

Jo Lynn

Robert Appleton said...

Hi Jo Lynn!

Wow, it's been a while. How've you been? Still exploring the magic of poetry I hope. It's been a wild ride this year for me, as you can see. I'm hanging on for dear life.

Rob

P.S. Hope you enjoy the books!